Intelligent Refrigerated Shipping Truck
Refrigerated truck drivers have additional responsibilities: controlling thermometer and cooling equipment, and filling second gas tank with fuel A long wait time on shipping docks for loading or unloading is common ,affect temperature in cargo can change, it can’t apply required temperature Machine failure lead to unavoidable product’s spoilage
License Plate Recognition
LPR is an image-processing technology used to identify vehicles by their license plates. The License Plate detection in video stream consists of 3 main steps:
- Motion detection (background subtraction).
- When motion is detected, license plate detection engine for still image (a LPB Feature-based Cascade detector) is activated.
- When license plate is detected, license plate tracking (Kalman filter) module is activated. Few good images will be selected from the track of a license plate, to be processed in next phase.
This technology is used in various security and traffic applications, such as the access-control system and smart traffic system.
Solution & Technologies
- Segmentation & rectification: ASM (active shape model).
- OCR (optical character recognition): template matching.
- Vietnamese and Japanese license plates.
- Stable under different camera positions and angles and different weather conditions.
- Average accuracy of 96.5%.