FPT's Digital Logistics renovation for better integration & management
Smart Pickup & Delivery
• Mobile Supporting Delivery
• Customized Pickup Scheduling
• Blockchain End-to-End Logistics
• New Online shipping platform
Transportation & Carrier Management
• Real-time Fleet Management
• Tracking Services
• IoT for Transportation conditions
Warehouse & Inventory Management
• Warehouse Optimization
• Warehouse Operation Analytics
• RFID and Beacon Inventory Control
• Inventory Auto-inspection /Auto-checking
Information & Operational Support
• RPA & OCR
Packaging & Labeling
• Packaging/Labeling Robotic
• Automation and Embedded System
• AI Quay crane Auto-tracking for lighter
• Port Operation Reporting & Analytics
• Container Switch Optimization
Over the years, FPT has been trusted by numerous businesses in Logistics industries to develop cutting-edge technologies and solutions.
- For over a decade, FPT has been offering numerous services and solutions to world’s top logistics services providers, carriers, retailers and manufacturers in the logistics industry.
- Our large pool of talents including 1500 logistics experts and engineers globally allows us to provide highest readiness and 24/7 services.
- We have deep understanding of Logistics industries through hundreds of projects accross the supply chain, expecially in Japanese, EU, USA and APAC markets.
- Our partnerships with the biggest technology disruptors such as AWS, Microsoft, SAP, IBM.. allows us to leverage innovative Digital Transformaton technology.
RPA – A Virtual Workforce for Logistics
A closer look at how RPA helps a European enterprise reduce 90% of effort on shipment tracking and processing time.Read more >
Realizing the power of Data Analytics in Minimizing Transportation Costs
A leading company in Japan witnessed firsthand how to hasten decision-making process and realize an 80% reduction in transportation costs from their own dataRead more >
Data Analytics for Root Cause Analysis and Recommendation System in Order Picking Operation
A company leveraged data analytics in reducing picking route by nearly 50%, hence boosting warehouse management.Read more >
Care For More Industry Readings
A Solution For Omni-Channel In Customer Communications Management
This paper aims to provide a picture of Omni-Channel, a hot topic when talking about Customer Communication Management. It plays the role of a bridge between a company and its customers and therefore builds up consistent and seamless customer engagemen across a variety of channels such as physical papers, SMS, email, mobile, etc.Learn more
How customer demands are reshaping last-mile delivery
The last-mile delivery market is not only receiving lots of attention, investments, but also under a “significant disruption” from new business models that address customer demand for ever-faster delivery, as well as new technologies such as drones and autonomous ground vehicles. This document presents detail research on this interesting topic.Learn more
Meet Our Customers
Mr. Jerome Modolo
Former CTO Data Quality/Data Management - Neopost
“FPT Software has been chosen after a thorough survey of more than 100 IT companies from around the world, including testimonials. After 3 years cooperation with FPT Software, what I can say is I have been intensely impressed by the Company’s competencies such as technical skills, quality management systems, and modern, secure facilities, but maybe more specially by the client-focused services. In the near future, we want to expand our service offerings with FPT Software such as Embedded Development, PC and Mobile Applications and also Server Development. These are totally in line with our domain needs.”
Mr. Mitsuaki Yano
Director of System Development Department - Seino Information Service
We chose FPT Software due to technology capabilities and large company scale as well as a large pool of resources with very high motivation. We believe that Japanese companies and other companies will see the same thing, therefore we will not hesitate to recommend FPT Software, we surely would like to expand the scope of operation and further integrate FPT's resources into our business, including upstream consultation.