The client is a leading European energy company headquartered in Netherland; with over 4 millions of customers in electricity and gas. The customer has over 90 years experience of generating, trading, transmitting and supplying electricity.
Manage client’s AWS environment that consists of 300+ instances of 40+ applications in multiple AWS accounts.
- The client has an AWS environment that consists of 200+ instances which serves as the development and deployment base for several internal and customer-facing applications.
- The four domains they need managed services including: Cloud Orchestration, Cloud Operations 24/7 and break-fix, Application Operation and Maintenance, and Application Development.
- Consolidate cloud resources and streamline all workflows.
- Develop a centralized Self Service portal with standardized templates, alerts and reports.
- Build a Docker-based system and transform current workloads into Docker.
- Develop Additional enhancement: Container Auto-scaling, Security, Budget monitoring & forecast.
Value for Customer
- Easy to manage infrastructure with much faster development lifecycle.
- Higher utilization, lower cost and much faster deployment and scaling than pure virtual machine.
- Support quick transition in and no disruption to existing operation.