Title: Accelerate Your Business Transformation with RPA across Europe
IDC’s study of the “Worldwide Robotic Process Automation Software Forecast, 2018-2022” reveals that the worldwide RPA software market will grow at a 49.3% CAGR till 2022 to $3.7 billion. Gartner also predicts that the global market for RPA services will hit an estimated £5.98 billion (€7-billion) in 2020. Another research conducted by Information Service Group (ISG) looking at the state of RPA adoption across Europe estimates that by 2020, 92% of European businesses will have adopted RPA to some extent. The numbers say it all
|10:00 - 10:15 am||The Safe Bet on Automation - From emergency experimentation to the resilient future enterprise|
|10:15 - 10:30 am||How FPT helps your business to optimize operation cost and increase business productivity with RPA?|
|10:30 - 10:50 am||Sharing from the industry leaders|
|10:50 - 11:00 am||Question & Answer|
- Mr. Giorgio NebuloniAssociate Vice President, Emerging Technology and Vertical StrategyIDC Europe
- Mr. Tran Quang TinHead of Technical Consultant, RPA DivisionFPT Software.
- Mr. John AnthonyChief Operation OfficerHSBC
- Dr. Torsten HuberHead of Hard Coal/ Gas Continental ITRWE Power AG.
- Mr. Lewis HassanAssistant Manager, Application Solutions SCSK Europe LtdSCSK Europe Ltd