Terms and conditions agreement
FPT Software’s website is available for any user world wide. FPT Software creates and maintains this website for information purposes only. By using this web site you shall be deemed to have accepted, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agreed not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any manner. You may not use this website if you do not accept these terms.
This website and all content of this website, patents, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights are property of FPT Software and are protected by world wide copyright laws. You agreed to comply with all copyright laws world wide in your use of this website. FPT Software grants no express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information. You may not modify, copy, transmit, sell or distribute in whole or in part of this website except that FPT Software grants you not-exclusive, non-commercial, limited use of this website. You may not use any part or a whole of this website in order to create a part of new website and/or when you use even links on the Internet to create it without FPT Software’s prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any software and other materials that are made available for downloading, access, or other use from this site with their own license terms, conditions, and notices will be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in automatically termination of any rights granted to you without prior notice. While FPT Software prohibits such conduct and content on its website, you understand and agree that FPT Software cannot be responsible for the content posted on its website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you are solely responsible for any content that you create, transmit or display while using the website and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which FPT Software may suffer) by doing so.
The intent of FPT Software’s blogs is to share information with the community. We invite you to submit comments or posts for consideration. However, before you begin using blog service, we need to make clear our respective rights and responsibilities related to this service. By accessing, creating or contributing to any blog hosted at this website, and in consideration for the service we provide to you, you must read and agree to these blog terms of service and the following terms and conditions and policies, including any future amendments. FPT Software reserves the rights to remove any comment or user from FPT Software blogs when it or that user violates the terms and conditions of use listed below.
- You shall accept and agree that all content posted to FPT Software’s blog service is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You understand also, that all opinions expressed by users of this site are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as representatives of FPT Software and any of its affiliates.
- You shall not violate or threaten to violate intellectual property rights such as trademarks, copyrights of FPT Software or any third party.
- You shall not violate or threaten to violate the legal rights, image copyrights of FPT Software or any third party.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or discriminate FPT Software or any third party.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or pretend to be another person of any organization or cooperation’s representative in order to use this service.
- You shall not in any manner post, publish or upload unlawful topic that could result in or lead to crime such as children prostitution, regulated chemical transaction, fraud, bank account transaction.
- You shall not use obscene, racist, or sexually explicit language.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, and not as limitation, copyrights or trademarks laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not post or publish a commercial nature designed to promote a service or product.
- You shall not copy and distribute, upload files that contain virus, code, files or any other similar software or programs that may result in the damage of software or hardware and/or hinder the operation of FPT Software or another user’s computer.
- You shall not distribute promotion information or spam mails in contradiction with FPT Software’s regulations.
- You accepted and agreed that FPT Software may, at its sole discretion, modify, monitor, remove or edit any content that you contribute.
Links to other websites
You shall not create links to any part of FTP Software’s website or directly to website itself from any other websites unless FPT Software grants approval in writing, and, as a further condition to being permitted to link to this website, you agree that FPT Software at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate permission to link to this website.
Text provided in different languages
FPT Software’s website makes available certain posted information under text format not only in English but also in other languages. You shall understand, accept and agree that the information provided on the website is translated either by a person or by computer software with no human review, and therefore FPT Software takes no responsibility to assure the accuracy or completeness of the translation no matter what in which way the translation is performed. Additional conditions are provided in Disclaimer of Warranty part below.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR OWN. WE ARE ALWAYS CAREFUL DURING CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTAINANCE OF THIS WEBSITE. ALL OF THE INFORMATION, INSTRUCTIONS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, PROGRAM, AND SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON A STRICTLY “AS IS” BASIS. THE WEBSITE IS OFFERED AS A FREE PUBLIC RESOURCE, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WHATSOEVER. IN PARTICULARLY, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR USE OR MERCHANTABILITY ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WITHOUT LIMITATION, FPT SOFTWARE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEES THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF INFORMATION PROVISION ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS TECHNICAL ADVICE OF ANY MANNER. FPT SOFTWARE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR UPDATING THIS WEBSITE TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION CURRENT OR TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY POSTED INFORMATION.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, IN NO EVENT, FPT CORPORATION, FPT SOFTWARE AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PARTY ON ALL HARMS AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING DIRECT AND INDIRECT DAMAGES, SPECIAL DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER) RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE, EVEN IF FPT SOFTWARE IS EXPERSSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PARTY, BY ITS ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, OR NEGLIGENCE, OR FOR CONTIGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL, IN PROCURING, COMPLILING OR DELIVERING OR THE POSTED INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE;
- ANY ERRORS, OMISSONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION REGARDLESS OF HOW CAUSED, OR DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIOS IN DELIVERY OF THE INFORMATION; OR
- ANY DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS THAY MAY RESULT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. YOU SHALL COMMIT TO MAKE COMPESATION TO FPT SOFTWARE FOR ANY RESPONSIBILITY, HARM, DAMAGE, JURISDICTION, LEGAL PROCEEDING, EXPENSES (INCLUDING LEGAL EXPENSES) RELATED TO OR ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO YOUR VIOLATION OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY TEMRS AND CONDITIONS ON USING OF THIS WEBSITE.
Violation & Service Termination
Choice of Laws
Please be sure to read our Privacy Statement, which is incorporated herein by reference.
FPT Software reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this service for any reason, without notice at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms.
© 2012 FPT Software Co.Ltd. All rights reserved. FPT Software respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that you do the same.
This website is provided by FPT Software as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. If you need legal advice, contact a lawyer.