akaMeet – One-stop Remote-sale Solution for Banking, Finance Service & Insurance
Covid-19 has triggered a massive spike in uncertainty to multiple industries, predominantly Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) sector. Social distancing, the market lockdown has given significant impacts on sales activities and customer service considerations. In Response to crisis-driven changes, BFSI businesses seek for relevant solutions to enhance sale productivity, foster business growth and ensure customer satisfactorily.
Customer 360 – Risk Management
FPT Customer 360 solution gives high level executives a 360 view about their companies from both internal data sources and external data sources and help them evaluate risk levels (high, medium, low) from collected news.
This demo show a monitoring system of information about world famous companies in the aviation industry with the following features:
- Automatically crawl news articles regarding 12 world famous companies from 9 world popular English online News.
- Automatically classify news articles into 13 categories based on semantics of the 12 companies.
- Visualize results of Collector and Classifier.
This solution is applied for big companies in the aviation industry and can be also applied to other ones such as Oil & Gas, Retail, Manufacturing, etc. It will be specifically helpful for companies who care about their brand, and especially beneficial to companies where a minor event might cause a big effect to their brand. Other use cases:
- Online news categorization based on semantic
- Risk management support for investor
- Competitor investigation & monitoring
Solution & Technologies
- Machine Learning: NLP, Supervised Learning, Data Sampling, Voting, Word Vector, Ontology
- Big Data: Amazon EMR
- BI: Tableau
- Development: Java, R, MySQL
- Effective method to classify online news article.
- Scalable system in Big Data Environment at a reasonable efforts and costs.
- In the search form, check all the airlines you want to watch and select the types of news on the right
- Click search button, results will be listed beneath. Results can be viewed by date time, company and category.
- Check all airlines that you want to show risks
- Related risks are shown beneath and you can filter by date time range