akaMeet – One-stop Remote-sale Solution for Banking, Finance Service & Insurance
Covid-19 has triggered a massive spike in uncertainty to multiple industries, predominantly Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) sector. Social distancing, the market lockdown has given significant impacts on sales activities and customer service considerations. In Response to crisis-driven changes, BFSI businesses seek for relevant solutions to enhance sale productivity, foster business growth and ensure customer satisfactorily.
FPT IoV Platform
Internet of Vehicle (IoV) is a platform that builds solutions related to connected cars, including hardware and software; and most importantly solutions for Digital Automotive Intelligence Platform. Currently, FPT has 3 usage scenarios for IoV: Smart Fleet, Usage-based Insurance and In-bus Infotainment. Discover more about FPT’s automotive capabilities at https://www.fpt-software.com/industries/automotive/.
AWS Self Service Portal
This product is one of key Cloud Computing projects of FPT Software that provides managed services for the entire systems and many other services being used on Cloud environment. This product was developed with the purpose of helping business, development teams to deploy and manage applications in the Cloud environment a flexible, fast, convenient and much more intuitive method than having to visit the AWS Management Console provided by AWS and required to possess certain knowledge in the services of this provider.
This solution can be applied for customers who want to build their own cloud self service portal with most frequent access services.
Solution & Technologies
- Amazon Web Services.
- Server Side: Spring MVC, Java, JSON RPC API, RESTful API, Python Boto, Fabric, SaltStack, MySQL.
- This solution helps customers to build, deploy and manage applications in the cloud environment a flexible, fast, convenient.
- Provide a single self service portal as an orchestration channel for end users
- Powerful, highly competitive product with a continual upgrade of product to support Windows Azure
- For Admin demonstration: admin/[email protected]
- For Technical_User demonstration: technical_user/[email protected]
- For Business_User demonstration: business_user/[email protected]
- Name, tag.
- Layer Settings with name and AMI Selection.
- By default, the instance launch is t2.nano, user can change the instance type.
- Selection of appplication settings or let it run by default.
- SSP than calculate the cost estimation per hour and per month
- Cloud Settings used when deploying new stack in technical user : VPCs, Subnets, DB Subnet Groups, Regions, AMIs, Instance type
- Users : Create and edit user in SSP
- Permissions : Manage permission for each user
- Tags management
- Simple Storage Service (S3) management