akaMeet – One-stop Remote-sale Solution for Banking, Finance Service & Insurance
Covid-19 has triggered a massive spike in uncertainty to multiple industries, predominantly Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) sector. Social distancing, the market lockdown has given significant impacts on sales activities and customer service considerations. In Response to crisis-driven changes, BFSI businesses seek for relevant solutions to enhance sale productivity, foster business growth and ensure customer satisfactorily.
Android In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI)
In-vehicle infotainment (IVI) is a collection of hardware and software in automobiles that provides audio or video entertainment. Infotainment systems today are expected to keep drivers and passengers always informed about what is going on their routes and safely connected to their mobile devices and everything that matters to them.
This demo show our development on an Android device with the following features:
- Widgets management: allow to install and remove apps from the device.
- Map & navigation
- Local media player: manage/detect and play FM/AM channels and media player.
- Phone: pair devices, dial a number and manage history
- System setting
- Dashcam with USB camera support for better quality, easy to extend and simple configuration.
- Social network support.
- React over incident for safety and insurance purpose.
- Utilize Cloud service in IVI: sound information retrieving.
Solution & Technologies
- Linux-OS compliance with GenIVI/AGL standard
- Qt Framework/HTML5 for UI development
- Useful In-Car Tablet
- Convenient User-experience