FPT IoV Platform
Internet of Vehicle (IoV) is a platform that builds solutions related to connected cars, including hardware and software; and most importantly solutions for Digital Automotive Intelligence Platform. Currently, FPT has 3 usage scenarios for IoV: Smart Fleet, Usage-based Insurance and In-bus Infotainment. Discover more about FPT’s automotive capabilities at https://www.fpt-software.com/industries/automotive/.
Android In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI)
In-vehicle infotainment (IVI) is a collection of hardware and software in automobiles that provides audio or video entertainment. Infotainment systems today are expected to keep drivers and passengers always informed about what is going on their routes and safely connected to their mobile devices and everything that matters to them.
This demo show our development on an Android device with the following features:
- Widgets management: allow to install and remove apps from the device.
- Map & navigation
- Local media player: manage/detect and play FM/AM channels and media player.
- Phone: pair devices, dial a number and manage history
- System setting
- Dashcam with USB camera support for better quality, easy to extend and simple configuration.
- Social network support.
- React over incident for safety and insurance purpose.
- Utilize Cloud service in IVI: sound information retrieving.
Solution & Technologies
- Linux-OS compliance with GenIVI/AGL standard
- Qt Framework/HTML5 for UI development
- Useful In-Car Tablet
- Convenient User-experience