FPT Partnership with Microsoft
FPT’s Microsoft Offerings
・Leverage Azure Cloud capabilities and industrial experience to offer clients effective solution to quickly realize benefits of connected industrial machines.
・Our solutions are across multiple market segments such as Home Automation, Industrial IoT, Automotive and Medical
Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM
・To help customers customize and build its Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM into the tools that can be used make businesses processes work significantly better
Lotus Notes Migration
・Provide services including readiness planning, Assessment, Application Migration, Implementation, Application Management & Maintenance
Enterprise Collaboration Innovation
・Assist customers in updating & upgrading existing enterprise collaboration software to more efficient and optimized one: Sharepoint to Sharepoint Online, Windows Upgrade, Office365 Migration etc.
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
Enterprise mobility has now become new normal working habit, which allows employees to use their devices and perform business tasks remotely. This new trend is set to improve business productivity by expanding the enterprise environment and enabling staff to access the core system from any device. Deploying such model requires a tight and comprehensive control over devices, network, users, processes and technology to ensure a secure and effective system.
Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite offers a complete productivity solution, where applications, cloud and devices work together to empower business mobile workforce. To mitigating the risk of system security, Microsoft’s EMS provide an identity and access management solution to protect data, enable secured access, and manage mobile devices, while giving employees the freedom to access to the thousands of business SaaS applications from any location and device.
Why FPT – Microsoft .NET?
FPT Software is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner since 2016
• Gold Application Development (2016)
• Gold Devices & Deployment (2016)
• Silver Collaboration & Content (2016)
• Silver Cloud Platform (2016)
• Gold Windows and Devices (2017)
• Silver Collaboration and Content (2017)
• Gold Partner with Microsoft for Windows RT and Windows Phone 8 Application Development
• Microsoft Certified Partner for SharePoint Development and Planning Services
206 MCPs in FPT Software in:
• MBSP (Business Management Solution Professional)
• MBSS (Business Management Solutions Specialist)
• MCAD (Application Developer)
• MCDBA (Database Administrator)
• MCPD (Professional Developer)
• MCSA (Systems Administrator)
• MCSD (Solution Developer)
• MCSE (Systems Engineer)
• MCTS (Technical Specialist)
Microsoft EMS’s saving up to 50% less than standalone solutions from other vendors, combined with FPT’s cost competitive workforce, promises to minimize customers’ IT budget.