As healthcare emerges from two years of accelerated innovation, it’s time to reflect on what we’ve learned, to reinforce the basics to build stronger organizational foundations, and to set a course to reimagine healthcare.
On March 14–18, FPT will be attending HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition (HIMSS22) – the can’t-miss health information and technology event of the year, where professionals connect for education, innovation and collaboration. With the theme “Reimagine Health”, HIMSS22 are led by world-renowned healthcare and innovation thought leaders and explore top-of-mind issues and challenges. The conference education topics include:
- Business: Guiding health leaders toward financial sustainability and operational excellence.
- Care: Equipping caregivers with tools to keep patients and populations healthy.
- Data And Information: Securing and streamlining health information to improve care delivery.
- Organizational Governance: Empowering health leaders to inspire change and lead strategically.
- Process: Addressing a set of interrelated or interacting activities which transform inputs into outputs.
- Policy: Addressing the core issues of digital health with advocacy and public policy.
- Technology: Examining digital solutions that improve care delivery and health management.
- Workforce: Preparing people and organizations to tackle what’s next in health and wellness.
As an Exhibitor in booth #3515, FPT will showcase our digital capabilities including Artificial Intelligence, Hospital AI, Data Analytics, and more. Join us to explore cutting-edge technologies, and exchange insights with leading industry practitioners.
For more information, please visit https://www.himss.org/global-conference