Accelerate Business Recovery in a Global Crisis
As a stop en route to digital transformation, automation can be the springboard for more comprehensive initiatives. The on-going COVID-19 marks a global breakthrough of virtual workforce application, in which Robotic Process Automation (RPA) stands center stage of the business transformation strategy.
To provide an in-depth view on how companies can redesign their operation with RPA, FPT will be hosting the webinar: “RPA: ACCELERATE BUSINESS RECOVERY IN A GLOBAL CRISIS” on August 19, 2020. Bringing together representatives from leading consulting organizations, RPA technology providers and enterprises, the event will provide fresh insights, trends and best practices in automation adoption
- Mr. Giorgio Nebuloni Associate Vice President, IDC Europe Emerging Technology and Vertical Strategy
- The critical role of digital transformation in the race to fast recovery
- Leverage automation to maintain business continuity
- Global market updates, trend and forecast of automation and RPA
- Mr. Anand Chawra Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- RPA across industries : a new era of productivity
- Critical factors to look at when adopting RPA
- Mr. Vu Le RPA Service Director, FPT
- Navigate solutions: Optimization or Transformation?
- RPA Life Cycle Management
- Mr. Miura Hideki Executive Officer AI・RPA Business Headquarters, DIP
- Mr. Alvin Siow Head of IS, Asia and China at Santen Pharmaceutical
- Success story from DIP
- Success story from Santen Pharmaceutica
- All speakers
- Answer questions submitted by attendees before and during the webinar
His team is responsible for the pan-European portions of the IDC Black Book and Spending Guides (Core, 3rd Platform, and Innovation Accelerators), and for qualitative subscriptions and a large number of data-powered consulting projects. His team is also responsible for IDC’s European Launchpads, whose goal is to incubate collaborative research on emerging technologies. Prior to this role, Nebuloni drove IDC’s research around infrastructure and data center Trackers in the region.
Armed with deep expertise in business & technology strategy, large scale digitization and bionic transformations, AI, advanced analytics, and [email protected], Anand actively serves clients across Banking & Finance, Telecom, Consumer and Industrial goods industry sectors in the Asia Pacific region
Anand holds an MBA Hons. from Ecole Nationale Des Pontes Et Chausses, Paris (Dean’s List).
In 2019 he was appointed Business Development Director for the AI/RPA division at DIP Corporation. In the fiscal year ended February 2020, DIP began developing and providing AI/RPA services (Digital labor force) to align with its vision of becoming a “Labor force solution company.” By employing AI/RPA to automate routine tasks and free up the staff for value-added work, the company hopes to alleviate the shortage of labor and support initiatives by their corporate customers to improve productivity.
He has held various roles such as Head of IS (Asia and China), Senior IT Manager, Business Relationship Management, and Business Systems Manager. He has a diverse background working across multiple business sectors including Healthcare and Manufacturing, High Technology, Consumer Electronics.