A Japanese company, currently working in car manufacturer, is in need of creating the features and attribute data necessary for automatic driving and driving support.
Detailed requirements concludes:
- Trajectory correction: Correct the measurement data due to the difference in installation position between the GPS and the camera/laser
- Registration: Correct the measurement error when measuring the same line multiple times
- Line segment data creation: Create state (line segment) that can be used for feature maintenance from laser information (point group)
- 3D feature adjustment: Maintain 3D feature to be acquired by dialogue based on position information of line segment
- Attribute adjustment: Align the 3D feature acquired by Lane NW
Self-developing automations tools that allows smooth the process of analyzing recorded images.
We have successfully met the requirements by delivering comprehensive and automated process that: