Calsonic Kansei is a global comprehensive automotive parts manufacturer, headquartered in Japan with approximately 16,000 employees worldwide. Their product range includes engine cooling system, climate control, exhaust system, etc. The client had been using a Lotus Notes system with 7000 active users.
- Lack of mobility support in email system;
- Low application maintainability and development resources availability;
- Expired software and support licenses;
FPT provides end-to-end migration services including:
- Assessment & pilot migration to work out for migration approach, solution, and plan;
- Full migration implementation:
– Data migration to Sharepoint Online was carried out in 3 steps:
o Step 1: Damai from Notes to SQL using FPT Software’s Citus™ Migration Suite
o Step 2: Preprocess SQL data before migrating to Office365 (Citus™ Migration Suite)
o Step 3: Damai from SQL to Office365 (code tool, use Client Object Model technology)
– Sandboxed solution was used to develop custom application in Office365.
Lotus Notes 7.0, Lotus Domino 7.0, Sharepoint Online, Office365, .NET 3.5, SQL 2008.