The client is a Japanese multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan; was founded in 1938 and having more than 200,000 employees.
The client wants to build a system on AWS that provide applications and contents to hundreds of thousands digital TVs and mobile devices, allowing individuals, families and friends to enjoy TV contents in a social networking way.
- Daily follow-up internal meetings about tasks, feedbacks and countermeasures
- Send BrSEs to Japan to act as Business Analysts
- Using MySQL database by AWS RDS with Multi AZ and Replicated Instance
- Using HTML5 to build web mobile apps and Android WebView, PhoneGap to build native apps
With the support from FPT Software, the client’s Cloud TV platform was successfully launched.
- Shortening time to provisioning and customize application for each customer.
- Saving a huge amount of hosting and maintenance costs.
- Reducing development time and effort, avoiding to build from scratch.
- The client’s customers can now enjoy
- Rich content with easier navigation
- High interaction as the portal is integrated with customers’ social networks
- Connecting with Cloud TV (calendars, photo albums, personal messaging)—using mobile devices or computers to extend the experience
- And many more user-friendly features