The client is one of the largest title insurers in the United States, this client operates through a national network of company-owned offices, affiliates, authorized agents, and approved attorneys.
- The Agency and Policy Operations is a critical part of the company’s overall business model and provides approximately 90% of the premium revenues.
- The current application is a ten year old web-based system that utilizes ASP and a SQL 2008 database. The current design and structure of the application has become very limiting and inflexible, making it difficult to maintain and support.
- FPT modernized the company’s software suite, used by Agency and Policy Operations, to meet its growth goals and enable the organization to react to opportunities.
- FPT provided full life cycle for the detailed requirement specifications, design, development and testing of Web and Mobile application that achieves the company objectives, goals and needs as defined by the business and technical requirements.
- Increases operational efficiencies by streamlining data entry process, reduce duplicate efforts.
- Increases the ability to react to the market by creating a more flexible structure to allow expansion to meet future business needs.
- Improves data access and reporting by allowing ad-hoc reporting, dashboards.
- Improves the mobilization and performance of Agency and Management.
- .NET 4.0, ASP.NET MVC3, Telerik Control, C#, MS SQL 2012, MS Business Intelligence, SQL Reporting Service
- OS: Windows Server 2008 64 bit
- Xamarin: iOS, Android, HTML5